So, you're ready to write the CRPO Exam! Congratulations. But do you feel prepared?
Shelley Whitehouse and Spring Berriman have developed a CRPO Exam Prep Course to help get you ready and steady for the exam. From what to expect when you first walk in, to their very own triage process of looking at the questions, decision making and information gathering.
Our Registration for October 2020 Closed.
If you would like to Pre-register without commitment for our course in 2021, please fill in our form by clicking the button below and we'll reach out with new dates in early 2021.
• Let's Get You Settled - Meditation, clarifying and setting expectations, ground rules & icebreakers
• Case Studies - How it works and getting started *Break out in groups*
• Let's Get You Calmed Down - Reviewing the entry to practice competency assessment, what’s not important and dispelling your fears
* Jurisprudence Assignment Assigned - Due Class 3
• Questions and Answers - Review
• CRPO Ethics and Competencies review
• Case studies * Break out in groups *
• Questions and Answers – review
• CRPO Professional Practice & Jurisprudence Assignment Review
• Case studies * Break out in groups*
• Questions and answers – review
• Review CRPO Standards
• Case Studies * Break out in groups *
• Expectations in Exams
• Meditation & Anxiety relief on exam day
Email for More Info
ALL CLASSES ARE VIA ZOOM!
Class Schedule: STAY TUNED NEW DATES COMING IN 2021
All classes are tailored to each class dynamic with case studies chosen to encourage discussion, growth and building your confidence for the day of the exam.
All materials are provided to participants and available until the day of the exam via Google Docs.
What does Shelley bring to the table?
It is in Shelley's nature to nurture. With a patient nature Shelley has built her private practice working with teens, children, individuals and families. With a strong intuitive ability Shelley attunes to her clients needs emotionally and energetically, bringing this strength into her teaching style fostering a gentle focus into the class environment. Shelley also has a strong understanding of the CRPO competencies and standards guiding you in the preparation process.
What does Spring bring to the table?
With over 1100 DCC hours to date, Spring has been able to build a thriving private practice since obtaining her Q. Spring has also worked with a variety of people of all walks of life bringing in not often seen or thought of perspectives and sometimes ethically complicated client experiences. With these lived experiences personally and professionally, Spring has a strong ability to conjecture and outside the boxing thinking to further the class experience.
How does this CRPO Exam Prep Course benefit and prepare you:
The exam can leave you feeling left on the spot and not knowing how to proceed. This exam course helps guide and prepare you to go through the exam step-by-step. It builds confidence and efficacy in your decision making process all the while keep the CRPO standards, competencies and ethics in mind.